We are launching a campaign for a CITIZENS UK Care Charter - a better deal for the cared for and the carer. Our Care Charter calls for
- A better relationship between the carer and the cared for through consistency and language-matching;
- Better training for carers
- Enough time for carers to do the job well - sufficient staffing levels, minimum of 30 minute visits, and pay for travel time;
- Dignity in Work - a Living Wage for carers;
- Career progression for carers.
We want to hear from careworkers from diaspora communities about their experience. Please take a few moments to fill in this survey! All information provided will remain anonymous.
This survey has no published questions.