So do we need to be a formally constituted group?


Yes, you need to show that you are a group that can properly take on a serious commitment to welcome and support a refugee family. That means you will either have to:

  • Be an existing charitable organisation or community interest company (CIC)
  • Partner with an existing charitable organisation in your area (Sponsor Refugees might be able to help with this, but other charities can also help - see Lead Sponsor section on PLAN page)
  • Establish yourself as a new charity  

 For more details see Putting Your group On An Official Footing section here.

Showing 1 reaction

Sign up

Get the latest campaign news, join our movement for change today!