We have put all the community sponsorship resources in one place - right here.
- Download the full Application Pack here (Includes - Application Form with example answers; Safeguarding and Complaints policy templates, template Volunteer Handbook; Managing Boundaries Handbook; template Code of Conduct etc.)
- Reset’s Local Authority toolkit has loads of advice and support for LAs supporting Community Sponsorship.
- There are three possible application routes. See our guide here: choosing an application route
Project Management Tools
Airtable is a free project management tool, to help you get organised. We've developed a template CS Project Plan that you can copy, with checklists, links to resources and budget templates.
Training and Guides for Groups
- Community Sponsorship Portal - A Step by Step Guide
- Reset training website
- Home Office guidance and application forms
- Setting up a group bank account
Evaluations of Community Sponsorship
- Strategic Migration Partnerships (for regional support)
- DWP Refugee Leads(for support with JobCentre and Benefits)
- Regional ESOL Coordinators
Safeguarding, Complaints and Confidentiality
- Complaints Policy Template (Home Office Version)
- Complaints Policy Template in Arabic
- Sponsor Refugees Safeguarding Template (March 2021) ((If you have a different Lead Sponsor, you should use their template)
- Sponsor Refugees Guide to Data Management
- Sponsor Refugees Guide for Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Sponsor Refugees - Confidentiality Guidelines
- Example Risk